Iran Visa for US, UK and Canadian Passport Holders
If you want to visit Iran with the US, England or Canada passports, you should be part of a tour with a fixed itinerary accompanied by an MFA-approved guide. The citizens of Wales, Scotland and Ireland are exempt from this regulation. Contrary to popular belief, visa application for Iran for Canadians, Americans and the English is not complicated.
To get your Iran visa please go through the getting Iran visa steps and send us your resumecontaining your education, occupation and contacting information. For your convenience, we will do the rest.
The mentioned national visitors should wait up to 45 working days to receive their visa code.
American and Canadian citizens can get Iran visa at the Iranian Interest Section of the Pakistani Embassy located in 2209 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20007. Please mention that the interest section does not occasionally reply to emails and phone calls.
You can find one of our travelers experience of stamping his visa in Iran embassy of Londen, here.
Apply your visa by fill the form below
One of our American travelers’ review about stamping his Iran visa in Washington DC
Congratulations on receiving your Visa grant notice! You should have received a PDF from your agent you can print out. You will need to send in your passport to the Pakistan Embassy Iran Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Washington DC. They will place your Visa in your passport and mail it back to you.
In addition to your passport, the following will also be needed:
- A printout of your Visa grant notice
- Printed letter detailing address you want your passport mailed back to. (Reference your visa grant notice number in letter)
- A money order made payable to “Embassy of Pakistan”. $120 for normal service. Add $40 to expedite. Recommend contacting embassy if you are not sure whether to expedite.
Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran
1250 23rd St NW, Washington, DC 20037
Some notes and tidbits:
- It’s highly recommended to call the Iran Interests section of the Embassy to verify the instructions you read here as things may change (they are not always transparent) Don’t be shy calling either before or after you received your code. Do give them as much detail about your situation as possible so they will give you the correct information.
- You can get a money order cheap from Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or a large chain supermarket in your area (Will vary) In some cases they will only accept cash process it.
- Mailing your passport is nerve-wracking, FedEx is recommended. You’ll have tracking and you definitely want your passport to have a short transit.
- The seem to be efficient and have quick turnaround. They will Fedex your passport back to you. Call for updates.
http://www.daftar.org/eng/– Iran Interests Section Website
http://www.daftar.org/forms/visas/101.pdf– Iran Interests Section instructions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interests_Section_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_in_the_United_States– About the Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran