How to get on arrival Iran visa in 2018? Is it necessary to have Iran visa as a permission to enter Iran? So many tourists who plan to travel to Iran wonder; how and when to proceed to get Iran visa? And, How to get Urgent Iran visa for travelling?
This article is about most important tips to get Iran visa (Iran tourist visa) and hints to have Iran visa on arrival.
- Who can get Iran visa on arrival?
Tourists who are planning to visit Iran, can have their visa on arrival at Iran international airports. Iran visa on arrival for Diplomats, Officials? Iran visa on arrival is specified to tourist type of visa. Diplomats, official passport holders cannot have visa on arrival to Iran. Which nationalities can have Iran VOA? Most of the nationalities can have Iran visa at the airport.
Which nationality cannot have VOA of Iran? USA, UK, Canada, India, Colombia, Somalia, Jordan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan passport holders cannot have Iran visa on arrival.
- Where can we get Iran visa on arrival?
Tourists can have their Iran visa on arrival stamped on their passport in all international airports in Iran, Tehran Imam Khomeini (IKA), Mehrabad (THR), Shiraz (SYZ), Esfahan (IFN), Mashhad (MHD), Tabriz (TBZ) and Kish (KIH).
- Requirements and Needed documents for Iran VOA Visa?
Requirements for Tourist visa on arrival are:
- A passport with validity of 6 months from the arrival day
- Personal photo with a white background
- Visa fee; the cost of visa on arrival for each nationality is different
- How much Iran visa on Arrival costs?
If you want to have Iran visa on arrival you will skip the Iran visa service, which is normally 45 Euro.
In any case, tourists should pay a cost as Iran visa stamping fee.
The Iran visa stamp fee for Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Czech, Denmark, Romania, Sweden, Swiss, French, Finland, Luxemburg, Poland, Norway, Netherland, Belgium, Portuguese, Thailand passport holders is 75 €uro for VOA type of Iran visa.
Iran Visa Cost Table:
|Nationality||VOA Iran visa Fee||Nationality||VOA Iran visa Fee|
|Mexico||45 €uro||Sierra Leon||120 €uro|
|Australia||145 €uro||Croatia||50 €uro|
|Argentina||85 €uro||S Korea||50 €uro|
|Brazil||100 €uro||Malaysia||10 €uro|
|China||120 €uro||Venezuela||55 €uro|
|Russia||85 €uro||Vietnam||110 €uro|
|Japan||60 €uro||India||50 €uro|
|Sri Lanka||40 €uro||Hong Kong||80 €uro|
- Tips to get Iran Visa on Arrival:
- To get VOA visa of Iran in high season you need to stay in a long queue
- Check the expiration date of your passport. To get Iran visa your passport should be valid until 6 months.
- Those who have visited Israel in less than a year before Iran tour, might not be able to get visa to Iran.
- Iran Visa on Arrival (VOA) is usually for 14 days of stay in Iran. To extend the duration of stay in Iran, tourist should present him/herself in Police Office of Foreign affairs.
- How to get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for American Passport holders?
Americans, US citizen should have their visa stamped before their entry to Iran. Click here for tips about Iran visa for Americans, Canadians and British passport holders.
- Is it possible to get Iran visa on arrival for Indian passport holders?
Tourists with Indian citizenship should get Iran visa before entry and arrival to Iran. Having the visa at the airport (VOA) is not possible for Indian nationalities.
Stay on Safe Side!
It’s possible to get Iran visa on arrival and have Iran tourist visa at the airport, but Friendly Iran Visa Advisors suggest you have Iran visa tracking code for a primary approval of your entry and then stamp your Iran visa at the airport.
Free Iran Visa Code with FriendlyIran Tour Operators! Save 45 Euro!
Iran visa service on our Iran tour packages is totally free.