The world is return to the pre-pandemic normal and started recovering from COVID-19, and ordinary life is getting back in Iran. According to Reuters almost 89% of the country’s population have been vaccinated. Iran has opened its borders recently, and the good news is that the flow of tourism has started, and travelers are exploring the country. Iran is completely ready to welcome visitors, and finally, after two years of COVID restrictions, the universities and schools are fully open, and teachers and students are about to experience the vibes again.
How Is Iran Tourism in 2022?
- Restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, and all the historical places and museums are open for travelers, except the jewels museum in Tehran.
- All the public transportations and domestic flights are operating.
- Performances open to the public are held in theatres, cinemas, concert halls, and amusement parks whether indoors or outdoors.
- Sporting events and competitions are back to normal.
- For travelers’ accommodation, hotels are ready to welcome guests, the travelers should check the availability in advance!
COVID-19 Requirements for the Travelers Arriving in Iran:
- The travelers are expected to present a valid vaccination certificate. They must have received 3 doses of vaccine and if it has been 9 months from the second dose, the travelers must have received the booster dose as well.
- All passengers and visitors over the age of 12 must present a negative PCR test within 72 hours before arrival, even though they are fully vaccinated.
- Travel insurance that covers COVID-19 (which friendlyiran can provide for you).
- All travelers arriving in Iran need to wear masks in public places.
Let’s pack and travel to Iran. All you need to do is tell us about your favorites and interests and we will make you a customized itinerary. All you need is to contact us!